Nursing theories related to the assignment
1. The development of nursing knowledge is an ongoing process. Ongoing development and use of nursing grand theories and conversely, the obsolescence of nursing grand theories for today’s practice and research.
2. The Internal and External Criticism that is used to evaluate Middle Range Theories.
3. Theory of Pain. Analysis of the underpinning. Applications of the Theory of Pain. Suggestion for additional research. Use of the Pain Theories in Practice.
4. Theory of unpleasant symptoms. Assessment tool for patient symptoms. Use of the unpleasant symptom’s theory in nursing research and practice.
5. Theory of Self-Efficacy. Historical background. Use in Nursing research and practice.
6. Middle Range Nursing Theory Chronic Sorrow. Understanding research applications of Chronic Sorrow.
7. Empirical development of the spiritual care in nursing practice theory. Identify instrument used to empirically test Spirituality.
8. Potential effectiveness resulting from professional or nurse-provided social support versus enhancement of social support provided by personal relationship and social networks for parents of children with chronic mental illness.
9. Theory of caring. Discuss the application of caring in clinical practice and research.
10. Peplau’s theory of interpersonal relations. The major domain of the interpersonal relations theory.
11. Theory of attachment. Concepts. Application in clinical practice and research.
12. Integrative theory in clinical practice or research.
13. Theory of comfort. Instruments used in empirical testing for “comfort”.
14. Difference between the theory of quality of life and health-related quality of life.
Definition of Theory Concepts
Description of Theory: Major Components and Their Relationships
Research Application for the Theory of Comfort
Instruments Used in Empirical Testing
Discuss the application of Middle Range Theories and Nursing Practice.
Discuss the impact of mentors during the course
Critically analyze the philosophical underpinnings of nursing theories.
Critique nursing’s conceptual models, grand theories, and mid-range theories.
Examine the influence that nursing models and theories have upon research and practice.
Apply nursing theory or theories to nursing research.
Did you know that effective analysis of concepts requires professionalism in handling academic research Papers? Do no compromise on your grade choose professional Research writers at tenacitypapers.com