1. What are the differences between mandated and implicit training requirements? Provide an example of each from the OSHA standards (other than the ones discussed in the course textbook).
2. Discuss why and how workers should be involved in determining the training needs of an organization. Provide at least one example in your response.
3. Identify and compare two methods that can be used to prioritize training needs. Which method do you feel is more reliable? Why?
4. In OSHA’s training guidelines, several steps are listed as ways to identify training needs. The last step listed is to review the federal or state safety, health, and environmental standards applicable to the business. Why is this step listed last? What can the other steps provide that the standards cannot provide? Provide some examples that illustrate your point.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What awaits you:
- High-Quality custom-written papers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- On-time delivery guarantee
- Masters and PhD-level writers
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality