1. Using Article II of the Constitution, explain three specific powers granted to the president, and cite the specific section and subsection of the Article to support your writing. Provide an example in history of a president exercising those powers. Write a minimum of two paragraphs, each of 4-6 sentences in length.
2. Name two ways in which the assassination of Abraham Lincoln changed the course of U.S. history.
Write a minimum of three paragraphs to earn a passing grade, and each paragraph should consist of a minimum of 6 sentences. To earn a higher grade than the minimum you should write 4 paragraphs.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What awaits you:
- High-Quality custom-written papers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- On-time delivery guarantee
- Masters and PhD-level writers
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality