Research appropriate insurance plans
Research, identify, and describe appropriate insurance plans for a
small business. This involves interviewing an insurance broker and/or searching
the library/Internet for information. Complete your response by taking into
account of the following:
1. Describe the types of policies and coverage needed for a
typical small business.
2. List the appropriate limits, deductibles,
exclusions, and premiums, for the coverage identified in Q1.
3. Explain how insurance can mitigate the risks a small
company faces, and discuss its limitations.
4. Describe the various risks a small company needs to
5. Explain how much the various policies cost on an
annual basis. (Use any relevant online or professional quotes to get a feel
about the cost level)
6. Describe the various sources of these policies, and
discuss how the policies can be obtained.
7. Present an insurance coverage plan for a business
you would like to start or work for. What coverage is needed, and how much will
the plan cost?
Did you know that effective analysis of concepts requires professionalism in handling academic research Papers? Do no compromise on your grade choose professional Research writers at tenacitypapers.com