here’s the link to the documentary
Then discuss in your group:
1) Who are the victims of tax havens? (note: tax havens prefer to be called “offshore finance centers”)
2) Are the victims of tax havens easily identifiable?
3) Would you like to work in a tax haven?
4) What did you find most disturbing (or awesome!) in the documentary or movie?
5) Did Caterpillar meet or fail the economic substance test of the US Internal Revenue Code?
6) What does Leslie Robinson mean when she asserts that Caterpillar did not comply with “U.S. financial reporting rules?”
7) Would you have been a whistleblower had you been in Daniel Schlicksup’s position? Why or why not?
Did you know that effective analysis of concepts requires professionalism in handling academic research Papers? Do no compromise on your grade choose professional Research writers at tenacitypapers.com