1. Read The Act of Reading: Instructional Foundations and Policy Guidelines (https://ncte.org/statement/the-act-of-reading/) from The National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE). Write a multiple page summary and reflection that thoroughly addresses each subtopic (headings) in the article using the “Book (Text), Head, Heart” questions as prompts to write your summary/reflection. Do not use “Book, Head, Heart” as titles for the subtopics in the essay. Also, do not rewrite the questions into the summary/reflection essay, instead answer the questions to guide your writing. For example, “I was surprised to learn…” or “I noticed…” NOT “What surprised me? I was surprised when….” or “What did I notice? I noticed…..”
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What awaits you:
- High-Quality custom-written papers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- On-time delivery guarantee
- Masters and PhD-level writers
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality