The topic for this paper is “why people tend to avoid seeking proper mental health services when they really need them, especially in China.” Here are a few questions to consider: 1. What is the current state of mental health of the people in China?
2. What has led to this state of affairs?
3. What are the perceptions of mental health problem of different groups of people?
4. What are the channels of mental health services? How many people have the ability to access these channels?
5. What are the ways to alleviate the current situation?
6. How does China differ from Western countries regarding mental health services and perspectives?
And these resources must be used:
1. Salinger, Rachel. “Mental Health Perceptions and School-Based Treatments in the United States, United Kingdom, and China.” International Journal of School & Educational Psychology, vol. 7, no. 1, Jan. 2019, pp. 3–17. EBSCOhost
2. “儒家文化对当前中国心理健康服务实践的影响 / The Impact of the Confucian Culture to Present Mental Health Services of Chinese.” 心理科学进展 / Advances in Psychological Science, no. 9, 2010, p. 1481. EBSCOhost
3. “Mental Health in China” World Health Organization
4. National Institue of Mental Health
5. Ran, Mao-Sheng, et al. “COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH.” Family-Based Mental Health Care in Rural China, Hong Kong University Press, 2005, pp. 3–24,
Comments from Customer
Customer is an international student. Please, provide a regular grammatically correct, well-structured paper according to the instructions and academic context provided, written with simple sentence structures and easy vocabulary (or shortly, use simple English).
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What awaits you:
- High-Quality custom-written papers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- On-time delivery guarantee
- Masters and PhD-level writers
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality