Importance of Becoming a Global Citizen
- Prior to beginning work on this assignment, watch the “Globalization at a Crossroads” video, read the “A Model of Global Citizenship: Antecedents and Outcomes” article, and read the “Globalisation, Globalism and Cosmopolitanism as an Educational Ideal” article.
- Review the video, “Globalization at a Crossroads” at https://fod.infobase.com/OnDemandEmbed.aspx?token=39350&wID=100753&plt=FOD&loid=0&w=640&h=480&fWidth=660&fHeight=530
- Read Reysen and Katzarska-Miller article, “A model of global citizenship: Antecedents and outcomes.” (see Attachment 2) or visit at https://web.p.ebscohost.com/ehost/detail/detail?vid=0&sid=f2b9cfad-7a5d-4aeb-94b2-1bd2407b71f1%40redis&bdata=JkF1dGhUeXBlPXNoaWImc2l0ZT1laG9zdC1saXZl#AN=90137596&db=s3h
- Read Papastephanou article, “Globalisation, Globalism and Cosmopolitanism as an Educational Ideal” (see Attachment 3) or visit at https://web.p.ebscohost.com/ehost/detail/detail?vid=0&sid=b3d6308c-6677-4a99-8b8b-a245a7c408d0%40redis&bdata=JkF1dGhUeXBlPXNoaWImc2l0ZT1laG9zdC1saXZl#AN=17715367&db=a9h
- Use the Example Assignment Guide (see Attachment 1) when addressing the following prompts:
- Describe and explain a clear distinction between “globalism” and “globalization” after viewing the video and reading the article.
- Describe how being a global citizen in the world of advanced technology can be beneficial to your success in meeting your personal, academic, and professional goals.
- Explain why there has been disagreement between theorists about the definition of global citizenship and develop your own definition of global citizenship after reading the article by Reysen and Katzarska-Miller.
- Explain why the two outcomes of social justice and the level of responsibility to act for the betterment of this world are the most important in becoming a global citizen compared to the others.
- Describe at least two personal examples or events in your life that illustrate the development of global citizenship based on the two outcomes of social justice and the level of responsibility to act for the betterment of this world.
- Two general education courses chosen: PHI – Ethics and Moral Reasoning, and GEN – Information Literacy. Explain how each course influences one to become a global citizen.
The Importance of Becoming a Global Citizen
- Must be 750 to 1,000 words in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page and reference page.
- Must utilize academic voice.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What awaits you:
- High-Quality custom-written papers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- On-time delivery guarantee
- Masters and PhD-level writers
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality