What is Renaissance humanism? How did it transform the way Europeans looked at the world?
“How did Ideology, religion, politics, and economics drive and enable European exploration?”
Each answer should be around 300 words and based on the April 13 lecture.
note The lecture is the down started from Agenda
Agenda for today:
• The Renaissance: why it was a significant moment for the evolution of politics, arts, and science in Europe and for exploration.
• The Renaissance changes how Europeans think about the world and gives them a fresh incentive to go exploring
• We’ll look at the role ideology, economics, politics, religion and technology played in allowing Europeans to explore the world.
• We’ll talk about spices: the role they played in European culture and in the Age of Exploration.
Copyright Dale Barbour (2022) 3
Questions for today
• What is Renaissance humanism? How did it transform the way Europeans looked at the world?
• What role did virtù play in the European Age of Exploration?
• How did Ideology, religion, politics, and economics drive and
enable European exploration?
• What is the significance of the Reconquista?
• What are spices? Why did Europeans value them so much? What role did they play in the Age of Exploration?
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
19+ years’ experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs. Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee