write a research paper that contains the following:
- Define and describe cloud-based collaboration.
- Google Docs is a cloud-based tool used for document sharing.
- Discuss pros and cons of using Google Docs for business-based documents.
- Compare and contrast the use of Google Docs with Microsoft 365 Word Docs for business-based documents.
Research Paper Requirements:
- Paper should be approximately four to six pages in length, not including the title page and reference page.
- Use Times New Roman, size 12 font throughout the paper.
- Apply APA 7th edition style and include three major sections: the Title Page, Main Body, and References. See the Paper Elements and Format section of your APA manual for details.
- A minimum of two scholarly journal articles (besides your textbook) are required. See UC Library Tutorials.
- Writing should demonstrate a thorough understanding of the materials and address all required elements.
- Writing should use exceptional language that skillfully communicates meaning to the readers with clarity and fluency and is virtually error-free.
- Save as a Word document.
Did you know that effective analysis of concepts requires professionalism in handling academic research Papers? Do no compromise on your grade choose professional Research writers at tenacity papers.com