The transition from childhood through adolescence is not a smooth one, especially in regards to the physiological, cognitive and psychosocial challenges a young individual faces. Using sources like the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Adolescent Health research some of the major issues adolescents may face during this developmental period. Based on your course readings thus far, explain the issues you found and how it relates to adolescence development.
Post your response to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned. Respond to at least two posts by the end of the week.
Justify your answers with appropriate reasoning and research from your text and course readings.
Use an APA style reference list with in-text citations in your initial response.
Use an APA style reference list with in-text citations in at least one of your two responses to classmates.
The transition into adulthood may differ depending on cultural traditions and rites of passage from adolescence to adulthood. The transition into adulthood is also a time for relationships and romance from a normative perspective.
- Describe at least two unique rites of passage to adulthood on the basis of ethnic or cultural variations.
- Explain the concepts of pluralism and assimilation and describe how they affect the rites of passage of individuals.
- Describe different attachment styles.
- Explain the attachment style you feel would be most effective in forming lasting relationships.
- Describe the different types of attraction.
- Explain the type of attraction you feel would be most effective in establishing lasting relationships.
Do You Know That our Professional Writers are on Stand-by to Provide you with the Most Authentic Custom Paper. Order with us Today and Enjoy an Irresistible Discount!