Having read the difference between political science and political commentary, apply that knowledge to two recent news articles (from within the last four weeks).
1) Find a report that applies political science to a current issue and explain why the information is political science.
2) Find a report of political commentary on the same issue and explain why it is not political science.
There may be some crossover, such political scientists giving their opinions on issues, so be mindful if a report is trying to objectively explain an event or make a politically persuasive argument. For example, in 2016, one of every eleven voters who supported Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primaries defected from the Democrats and voted for Donald Trump. A political science study might examine why they did this or how it affected the final vote totals. Political commentary might explain why they were wrong or right to do this.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What awaits you:
- High-Quality custom-written papers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- On-time delivery guarantee
- Masters and PhD-level writers
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality