- Explain multicultural communication and its origins.
- Compare and contrast culture, ethnicity, and acculturation.
- Explain how cultural and religious differences affect the health care professional and the issues that can arise in cross-cultural communications.
- Discuss family culture and its effect on patient education.
- List some approaches the health care professional can use to address religious and cultural diversity.
- List the types of illiteracy.
- Discuss illiteracy as a disability.
- Give examples of some myths about illiteracy.
- Explain how to assess literacy skills and evaluate written material for readability.
- Identify ways a health care professional may establish effective communication.
- Suggest ways the health care professional can help a patient remember instructions.
This assignment is to be submitted as a Microsoft Word document.
Did you know that effective analysis of concepts requires professionalism in handling academic research Papers? Do no compromise on your grade choose professional Research writers at tenacity papers.com