1. What long term problems did the French and Indian War create between England and the colonists?
2. What was the purpose of the Sons and Daughters of Liberty? How did their creation broaden support for resistance amongst the population?
3. How did colonists respond effectively to the Stamp Act and the Townshend Acts?
4. What was the importance of the Boston Tea Party? How did the English respond to the actions of the colonists?
5. How did the Suffolk Resolves that were adopted by the First Continental Congress help lead the colonies down a path to armed rebellion?
6. How did the colonies manage to triumph in their battle for independence despite Great Britain’s major advantages?
7. How did the entrance of Spain and France in the war impact the way it was fought and ultimately the outcome of the war itself?
8. How did the Revolutionary War provide both new opportunities and new challenges for enslaved and free Black people in America?
9. Describe the backgrounds and philosophies of Patriots and Loyalists. Was it right for the United States to treat those who were loyal to the King poorly during and directly after the war?
1. What was at issue according to the Stamp Act Congress, their duties to the government or their rights as English subjects? What were their grievances?
2. How did the Stamp Act Congress try to convince Parliament of their case?
Did you know that effective analysis of concepts requires professionalism in handling academic research Papers? Do no compromise on your grade choose professional Research writers at tenacity papers.com