Uniform crime reporting and the National Crime Victimization Survey are reporting techniques to statistically measure the rate of crime, and the types of crimes experienced in a demographic. The reporting methodologies differ; the NCVS is a survey (which means that the data is self-reported). Uniform crime reporting is data collected from law enforcement agencies. According to the FBI, UCR is a program that provides data for research purposes, criminal justice intelligence, and for public dissemination.
- Compare and contrast the UCR and the NCVS.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each? Which is the best measure of victimization?
- Read Uniform Crime Reporting Program
- This support website will help you answer the questions above
- Must be between 75-150 words long
Do You Know That our Professional Writers are on Stand-by to Provide you with the Most Authentic Custom Paper. Order with us Today and Enjoy an Irresistible Discount!