1) explain why a mixed strategy is not considered an ESS.
2) list 3 factors that contribute to sexual selection and explain why these factors often result in female choice
3) explain how resource dispersal ( patchy or uniform) can affect the type of mating system exhibited by a population
4) describe how parent-offspring conflicts arises citing the following 3 concepts: Hamilton’s rule, Asymmetry value, and reproductive value
4) Vervet monkeys give different alarms call for different sources of danger ( air predators,stalking, ground predator, poisonous snakes. Hypothesice the steps that could have occurred in order for this form of communication to evolve in a and label Which steps are proximate in nature and which are ultimate in nature. Answer at least one proximate and one ultimate label in the list of steps.
Did you know that effective analysis of concepts requires professionalism in handling academic research Papers? Do no compromise on your grade choose professional Research writers at tenacity papers.com