. How many ribs make up the rib cage?
2. What is the name of the bone labeled “#2”?
3. What two major organs does the rib cage protect?
4. If you were punched in the stomach, would your ribs protect you? Explain!
5. How many vertebrae can you count in this spine?
6. Label the 7 cervical vertebrae on your diagram.
(C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7)
7. Label the 12 thoracic vertebrae on your diagram.
(T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T11, T12)
8. Label the 5 lumbar vertebrae on your diagram.(L1, L2, L3, L4, L5)
9. Label the sacrum and coccyx on your diagram.
10. How many cartilage disks are in your spine?(Hint: you will need to count)
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What awaits you:
- High-Quality custom-written papers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- On-time delivery guarantee
- Masters and PhD-level writers
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality