1.What intrinsic property of DNA promotes the formation of the leading and lagging strand during DNA replication?
DNA is hydrophobic.
DNA is a polymer composed of nucleotide subunits.
DNA is antiparallel in orientation.
DNA has a strong negative charge.
DNA is held together by hydrogen bonding and base stacking.
2. Which enzyme acts during DNA replication to denature DNA, make a single strand cut, and then passes one sugar phosphate strand through the incision to relive superhelical stress?
Type 1A Topoisomerase
Type 1B Topoisomerase
Type IIA Topoisomerase
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What awaits you:
- High-Quality custom-written papers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- On-time delivery guarantee
- Masters and PhD-level writers
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality